Coach parking is available, but only on weekdays outside of the Dorset school holidays.
Minibuses can now be booked Monday – Sunday, including Dorset school holidays.
This decision has been made to ensure we can welcome back groups, including schools, in line with the changing government guidance, whilst also ensuring the wider site can cope with the visitor numbers and the pressures this can put on its facilities.
Booking essential: All groups visiting by coach or minibus MUST book and pay for their visit in advance, with payment made at the time of booking. We have limited numbers of coach and minibus parking available and any non booked coaches or minibuses may be refused entry.
Bookings can currently only be made over the phone, by calling the Rangers on 01425 470721, or in person at the Visitor Centre.
Please note: The entry charge for coaches and minibuses applies regardless of whether the vehicle parks onsite or drops passengers off.
- Please be aware facilities such as the toilets and play areas can become very busy at peak times throughout the day.
- In order to keep our visitors safe, we ask you to follow all Covid procedures; these include staying in small groups where possible, especially when visiting the toilets, respecting social distancing and not congregating in busy places.
- Many school groups have found it beneficial to wear identifiable clothing e.g. school sunhats, not only for sun protection but to enable quick recognition at busy times.
- For further information please see our Plan Your Visit page. This information is in line with the current guidance and is subject to change.
- On arrival one member of your group should visit the Information Point, within the Visitor Centre, to confirm their arrival and to have their parking validated for the day.
Minibus price applies to all vehicles with 13 to 20 seats. Coach prices apply to all vehicles with 21 seats or more.
|Monday 1st November 2021 to Friday 17th December 2021||Weekdays||£23.00||£7.50|
|Saturday 18th December 2021 to Monday 3rd January 2022|
|Tuesday 4th January 2022 to Friday 18th February 2022||Weekdays||£23.00||£7.50|
|Saturday 19th February 2022 to Sunday 27th February 2022|
(Spring Half Term)
|Monday 28th February 2022 to Thursday 31st March 2022||Weekdays||£23.00||£7.50|