Updated 10 May 2021
Moors Valley Golf Course is open with play safe, stay safe restrictions in place. Advance booking and payment in full are essential.
As our phone lines may initially be busy online booking* can often be a quicker way to book.
* If you’re a new customer, please contact our team by phone or email to get set up on the system for online booking.
Booking line number – 01425 479776
Please read the information below before booking.
- Advance bookings only.
- 4 Balls available.
- Pay & Play Golfers to pay in full on booking.
- Golf Buggies (currently single occupancy only, reduced charge).
Advance booking and payment essential (phone only). Subject to weather conditions. Please check the course information line for a daily update.
- Check in at the Golf & Activity Centre before play – social distancing measures in place.
- The Golf & Activity Centre Shop re-opened on Monday 12 April, with social distancing measures in place. Maximum of two golfers inside the centre at any time. Face masks essential.
- The Golf Clubhouse re-opened on Monday 12 April, serving outside only in line with updated Government guidance.
- Changing rooms re-opened on Monday 12 April. Maximum of two golfers inside the changing rooms at any time. Face masks essential.
- Groups & Societies – We are unable to accept group bookings at this time so for any existing bookings or enquiries for future dates please email email@example.com.
Play Safe, Stay Safe
- Please check in at the Golf & Activity Centre before play.
- Please start promptly at your allotted tee time.
- Running late? Please call us from your car on arrival.
- Maintain safe social distancing at all times.
- Always follow signage and staff guidance.
- Please leave the flagstick in the hole.
- Do not pick up stray golf balls.
- Please leave the facility immediately after you have finished your round.
Any golfer not adhering to the Play Safe, Stay Safe and golf course rules will be asked to leave the course and will not be permitted to re-book a tee time.
This 18-hole course extends along the valley of the Moors River, it covers a total of 6337 yards and includes four par 5s, ten par 4s and four par 3s. An 11 hole option is also available. Practice nets (*not currently open) and a putting green complement the facilities.
Designed by Hawtree over 30 years ago, the mature course is both challenging and enjoyable for golfers of all abilities. Each hole has its own character, adding variety and interest within an attractive countryside setting.
Everyone is welcome to play on the Moors Valley golf course and to join the Moors Valley Golf Club who hold competitions for all standards of play.
Pitch & Putt
We are accepting advance bookings only at present, although you can pre-book on the day if there is availability. Please call 01425 479776 to make a booking.
Sorry this area currently remains closed, re-opening date to be confirmed.
Standard opening times are from 8.30am, further details on booking.
2021 Fees and Charges
View the 2021 green fees and charges and details of the 5 and 7 Day Annual Season Ticket options available for the Moors Valley Golf Course.
Your parking will be validated at the Golf Centre when playing the 18-hole golf course. Please give your car registration number when you check in for your tee time.
On arrival the park entrance barriers will raise automatically. After the barriers, please follow the road to the left signposted to the Golf Course. You will go through a speed control point; please take care as children crossing. You will find the car park at the end of this drive.
Course Information Line
The course information line is updated each morning before 8.00am. If you are unsure of the state of play for the day, please phone this number for an automated message.
If you would like further information regarding any of the above or have an enquiry relating to a group or society booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry green fee bookings cannot be made via this email address.