Ranger Sessions: How to book your Ranger-led visit
- First look through the website and get an idea of the activities you would like to take part in.
- Contact the Education Rangers to request a date for your visit using the online form below. Bookings can be made up to a year in advance of your visit. The Education Rangers will e-mail you a booking form once a date has been agreed.
- If you have not brought a group to Moors Valley before, we recommend you make a pre-visit to see the Park and to discuss the visit in detail with the Education Ranger (car number plates can be validated for a pre-visit).
- Read through the Additional information for group leaders and Clarification of responsibilities for Ranger-led visits downloads, then complete and sign your visit booking form, keeping a copy for yourself.
- On receipt of your booking form we will e-mail out a timetable for your visit, an invoice and any other information relevant to the visit. Check through all the details, if you have any queries then please contact the Education Ranger as soon as possible. Payment must be made in advance of your visit.
- On the day of your visit please report to the Visitor Centre when you arrive. Any coach or car number plates will be validated at the Information Point.