Raffle prize requests
We welcome applications for raffle prizes from local charities and schools. However, due to the number of requests that we receive there are a number of restrictions in place.
Please read through this information carefully and if your project or event falls into the criteria below, please follow the directions for making your application.
We are happy to support:
- Local schools raising funds for their school
- Local charities raising funds, including local branches of national charities
- Individuals raising funds locally for national or local charities
We are unable to support individuals or groups raising money for non-registered charities or for overseas projects or gap years.
All schools, groups or events must be within a 30 mile distance from Moors Valley, BH24 2ET.
Our standard raffle prize is 2 x single day passes to Moors Valley for 1 car (value up to £9 each). A maximum of 2 applications per year applies to each school/group.
A maximum of 500 prizes are awarded each year (April-March).
How to apply
Send a stamped addresses envelope (SAE) addressed to Visitor Services, Moors Valley Country Park, Horton Road, Ashley Heath, Dorset, BH24 2ET, along with a covering letter giving the following information –
- The name of your school/charity/group and charity number
- Your location
- What/who you are raising money for
- Date of raffle event (so we can ensure a reasonable use by date is given to your day passes)
If you are unsure if your circumstances fall within these criteria please feel free to email the Rangers first at email@example.com
Please note: raffle prize requests via social media or any other means and applications in writing without an SAE will not be responded to.